B.S. in Multidisciplinary Studies
To earn a Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies, students must successfully complete the MDST core curriculum.
All coursework outside of the required MDST core curriculum must be discussed with and approved in writing by your INDS Degree Advisor as counting towards degree completion. In addition, the coursework must meet the following requirements:
- does not overlap substantially with another major
- contains no more than 21 credits from any one discipline
- contains no more than 4 courses of transfer credit
- contains no more than 3 courses that are also counted as degree requirements towards another major
- 30 credits in math, science, engineering or technology on the transcript; 15 of these 30 must be at the 300- and 400-level
A student can graduate with departmental honors by maintaining at least a 3.5 GPA and by taking INDS 330H or INDS 430H and INDS 490H.