Skip to Main Content

Course Substitution Application

Proposal Change Form

Once a degree plan has been approved by the ISC, it is a binding document (i.e. you may only graduate if you fulfill the commitments you have made within your own proposal). Exceptions are sometimes necessary – for example, if a course is no longer offered by the time you reach that point in your degree. Under these circumstances, you are required to complete this application for a course substitution in which you specify the change you are requesting and the reasons for this change. You then collect the signatures of your faculty mentors and your INDS advisor before submitting this application to the INDS program director.